Our Memberships Options It is with great pleasure that we extend on behalf of the R.A.S.Q. Committee this invitation to you to take up your membership again in 2018.
The Royal Agricultural Society of Queensland was the first Royal Show Society formed in Queensland back in 1860.
With just two recognised accredited Royal Shows in Queensland and with Toowoomba being one of only ten, accredited Royal Shows Australia wide, makes membership of Toowoomba’s Royal Agricultural Society of Queensland one of the most prestigious memberships available.
So please join us on this exciting journey into the future.
To assist with the future growth and success of the Society through its assets some changes have been made to the membership arrangements. These changes are in response to the feedback received from the Members’ Survey and are designed to grow membership and maximise the flow-on benefits for both our members and all those using the facility.
We are also addressing member’s comments in regard to increased benefits on a range of levels and will soon announce the results of negotiations we are currently having with selected local businesses to offer RASQ Members special discounts with purchases made with them.
Interested in becoming a member? Click here to download our membership form!
Currently our different levels of membership are:
- Full Annual Membership $75.00
- Please see membership form for Family Membership costs.
- Business - $230.00 ( includes 4 x Annual membership & guest passes )
- Life - $1100.00
- Foundation - (those members who have been with the Society since its inception).
Livestock Entries - Annual membership – Exhibitor/Competitor
To be eligible for discounts on entry fees, the competitor MUST be the person named on the membership application form. Families that have more than 1 person competing, need to join the extra members up as per Family Package details on membership Form.
An ordinary Full membership ($75, 2 passes ) can be in an adult or child’s name, but a Junior membership ( $30 ) MUST have an adult as a full member.
Businesses ( ie riding schools or showteams that exhibit for other people) can NOT use an ordinary membership for discounted entry fees – they MUST take out a Business membership ( $230, 8 passes ).
- FREE ENTRY into seven (7) major events held at the Clive Berghofer Events Centre- Toowoomba Showground
- EXCLUSIVE ENTRY to the Members’ Area in the Glenvale Room, during the show period. This includes a FREE beverage on arrival)
- MEMBERS’ DISCOUNTS at selected Royal Agricultural Society of Queensland functions.
- EXHIBITORS’ DISCOUNTS – on show entry fee for exhibits
- FREE PARKING is available to Members on grounds during the show period.
If you would like to discuss anything further please do not hesitate to contact the friendly office team.