Caravanning at the Toowoomba Showgrounds. Caravanning grounds with all the amenities you need and only 15 mins from Toowoomba CBD
Our camping grounds at the Toowoomba Showgrounds offer a spacious rural country atmosphere and is an ideal place for caravanners to stop while exploring the Darling Downs. If you are traveling with pets there is no need to worry, your furry friends are just as welcome as you. We provide you with a range of facilities during your stay and only charge $25 a night.
There is no need to make a booking, our grounds are only closed for large events, call our friendly team to check availability. We are open on public holidays and during Christmas. Some terms and conditions apply, please contact us for more details.
Things to know about our caravanning grounds:
- Dump point available
- Pets are welcome under owners contract
- Hot showers available
- Power and water available
- Public phone and meeting facilities
- Large vehicle parking available
- Easy access
- Cost per night - $25.00 (Rate includes up to 2 adults & 2 children. $5 for each additional person)
- Office opening hours: Monday to Friday - 8.30AM - 5PM
- Office contact number: (07) 4634 7400
- Caretaker: Peter Egan. Phone Number - 0475 196 777
- Office email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note - the grounds are locked in the evening for security, please ask for more information.
While staying at the Toowoomba Showgrounds, why not learn about our rich equine history by visiting at the Equine Hall of Fame, located within the Glenvale Room.