Notice: Camping Fees $30 per night
Maximum stay is strictly 7 nights
We don't take bookings.
On arrival please come to the Show Office before setting up
Check out by 11am
Max 2 Adults per site.
Our camping grounds at the Toowoomba Showgrounds offer a spacious rural country atmosphere and is an ideal place for caravanners to stop while exploring the Darling Downs. If you are travelling with pets there is no need to worry, your furry friends are just as welcome as you. We provide you with a range of facilities during your stay, tariffs start at $30 a night.
We don't take bookings, our grounds are only closed for large events. We are open on public holidays and during Christmas. Some terms and conditions apply, please contact us for more details.
Things to know about our caravanning grounds:
- On arrival please come to the Show office before setting up
- Maximun stay is 7 nights
- Check - out by 11AM
- Dump point available ($5 if you are not camping on the grounds)
- Pets are welcome under owners contract
- Hot showers available
- Power and water subject to availability
- Meeting facilities
- Large vehicle parking available
- Easy access
- Cost per night - $30.00 (Rate includes up to 2 adults & 2 children. $5 each per night for additional children, 16yrs & under)
- No Tents or Swags Allowed
- Sleeping in cars is not permitted
- Office opening hours: Monday to Friday - 8.00AM - 4:30PM. Saturday & Sunday 8.30 - 1PM.
- Office contact number: (07) 4634 7400
- Office email: [email protected]
While staying at the Toowoomba Showgrounds, why not learn about our rich equine history by visiting at the Equine Hall of Fame, located within the Glenvale Room.
Caravan Park - Costs and Booking Details
The cost per night is $30.00 (This rate includes up to 2 adults & 2 children, 16yrs & under). For larger families, it will cost an additional $5.00 per child per night. Any extra adults will require an extra site at $30 per site. No tents Allowed.
There is no need to make a booking, our grounds are only closed for large events. We are open on public holidays and during Christmas. Please check in at our showgrounds office when you arrive. We'll fill you in with everything you need to know about camping in the showgrounds then.
Some terms and conditions apply, please contact us for more details.
While staying at the Toowoomba Showgrounds, why not learn about our rich equine history by visiting the Equine Hall of Fame located in the Glenvale Room.
The Showgrounds Caravan Park will be closed for the following dates due to Events.
Closed from Sunday 28th Janaury to reopen Sunday 4th Febuary 2024
Closed from Sunday 3rd March to reopen Monday 11th March 2024
Closed from Tuesday 2nd April to reopen Monday 29th April 2024