Our camping grounds at the Toowoomba Showgrounds offer a spacious rural country atmosphere and is an ideal place for caravanners to stop while exploring the Darling Downs. If you are travelling with pets there is no need to worry, your furry friends are just as welcome as you. We provide you with a range of facilities during your stay, tariffs start at $25 a night.
There is no need to make a booking, our grounds are only closed for large events, call our friendly team to check availability. We are open on public holidays and during Christmas. Some terms and conditions apply, please contact us for more details.
Things to know about our caravanning grounds:
- Dump point available ($5 if you are not camping on the grounds)
- Pets are welcome under owners contract
- Hot showers available
- Power and water subject to availability
- Meeting facilities
- Large vehicle parking available
- Easy access
- Cost per night - $25.00 (Rate includes up to 2 adults & 2 children. $5 each per night for additional children)
- Office opening hours: Monday to Friday - 8.30AM - 5PM (OFFICE CLOSED PUBLIC HOLIDAYS)
- Office contact number: (07) 4634 7400
- Office email: [email protected]
Please note - the grounds are locked in the evening for security, please ask for more information.
While staying at the Toowoomba Showgrounds, why not learn about our rich equine history by visiting at the Equine Hall of Fame, located within the Glenvale Room.