Upcoming Events. Stay in the know and check out all our upcoming events.
At the Toowoomba Showgrounds, we host a range of events throughout the year. From expos to equestrians, we have a large range of new and exciting events booked in every month. Stay in the know and check out all our upcoming events in our calendar or if you want to host an event take a look at our range of unique venues options.
- Interschool Qld Darling Downs Regional Equestrian Championships held at the Indoor Arena 20th - 22nd May 2023
2022 40 for Fortey - 40km event
The 2022 40 for Fortey course follows a 4km loop around the Toowoomba Showgrounds. Individuals or teams of 2-10 members will complete 10 laps, relay style, in order to cover 40km in memory of Senior Constable Brett Forte, affectionately known as "Fortey". S/C Forte was killed on duty on the 29th May 2017. Proceeds from the event will go to the Queensland Police Legacy Scheme.
You may also like the following events from 40 for Fortey:
Next Sunday, 29th May, 09:00 am, 4km Remembrance Event in Toowoomba
Camping available, please call the Toowoomba Showgrounds Office on 07 4634 7400 to enquire
- THE TOOWOOMBA 2022 ARMS ,MILITARIA COLLECTABLES FAIR WILL BE MAY 21ST 22ND 2022- FOLLOWED BY SEPTEMBER EVENT ON THE 10TH & 11TH 2022 PLEASE NOTE ENTRY PRICE IS $10 PER DAY
- TRADING HOURS ARE 9-4 SATURDAY & 9-2 SUNDAY - DO NOT BOTHER ARGUING THE TOSS WITH THE GIRLS AT THE FRONT DOOR FOR CHEAPER ENTRY OR TRY TO USE YOUR SATURDAY TICKET TO GET IN ON SUNDAY AS IT WILL GET YOU NOWHERE ,THE SHOW COSTS A LOT OF MONEY TO PUT ON.
- Toowoomba is a beautiful small city or Large country town, population of over 100,000 , Direct flights from Sydney Melbourne , Cairns & Townsville later in 2018 there are plans for Direct flights from Adelaide & Perth. At present WA & SA only fly to Brisbane which is only 1.5 hours drive west to Toowoomba.
- At all our shows we have no less than a genuine 300 plus tables,(8 foot tables ) plus anywhere from 30 to 100 6 foot tables as well, & there is always live ammunition, Modern & Antique firearms for sale ,as well as a MASSIVE range of Militaria & weapons. Ours also have a good selection of general non military collectibles & a wide range of new & estate Jewellery, Good Opals, gems etc plus new & old books & much much more.
- PLEASE DO NOT CONFUSE OUR SHOW WITH THE SMALLER SHOW THATS HELD IN BRISBANE AREA -- THE BRISBANE SHOW IS NOT ONE OF OUR SHOWS.
- Just some of the items items you will see at our shows are.
- New ,used & Antique guns, swords, bayonets, medals, books, badges, uniforms, patches, ammo, loading gear, Jewellery, some small furniture items, outdoor gear, collectibles, coins, bank notes, custom knives, factory & collectible knives, gun parts, deactivated guns, head gear, Armour, Polearms, Archery gear, Satsuma ware, silverware gems, opals, books, manuals Australiana, assorted general antique items,all sorts of stuff something for everyone. these are the best Gun & Militaria shows in Queensland & has more tables than any gun / militaria show in Australia , usually between 300 & 360 tables plus floor space.
- Saturday Doors open at 9 am till 4pm
- Sunday Doors open at 9 am till 2.00 PM
- Adults $10 under 15 are free with an adult.
- AT TOOWOOMBA SHOWS PARKING IS FREE
- THE SHOWGROUNDS HAVE FOOD & DRINKS AVAILABLE AT REASONABLE PRICES
- You can join some of these great organisations like the Arms collectors guild of Queensland ,The Historical Arms collectors SSAA, or the Shooters union & The Military Historical Society of Australia.
- All form a valuable part of our hobbies of shooting & collecting .Please contact me re any of these organisations & i can put you in touch with them.
- Dealer set up time for the show is Friday from 10am till 6pm as well as 7 am Saturday Morning for late arrivals.
- Armed accredited Security from 3pm Friday ,Video recording security equipment is installed at most events
- For tables bookings & inquiries Phone- Debbie on 0746-370-536 or Dan on 0407-643-776.
- DEALERS PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO EARLY PACK UP, WE ADVERTISE OPEN TILL 2 PM SUNDAY,PLEASE ABIDE BY THESE RULES OR DON'T BOTHER ATTENDING